Returns & Refund
1. If there are any issues noted upon receipt of the glasses, do let us know. We will work with you to do what is right for your vision. Charges may be applied depending on the type of lenses.
2. For all orders, a refund will only be actioned should there be a fault with the frame.
Should this be the case, do reach out to us and we will provide you with a prepaid returns label.
If a refund should be requested for any other reason, it will be issued minus the cost of the lenses and granted it is within a 14-day period excl. shipping costs. We only ask that you send the product back in its original condition and in a safe manner where they will not be damaged during transit.
3. For refunds from items outside of the UK, shipping will be at your own cost.
4. All our frames come with a 1-yr warranty. Should damage occur outside of your control (for example, loose screws on frames, a lens popped out, etc) we will fix or replace the frame depending on the situation at hand.
5. If your prescription is wrong or outdated, Mad About Specs shall not be held responsible.
When manually entering your prescription details, we understand mistakes can happen, so should this be the case, we will replace single vision lenses with antiglare coatings only free of charge.
Charges may apply on bespoke lenses, such as progressive lenses or blue-light filter lenses. excl. shipping costs
Should you wish, we can offer a refund minus the cost of the lenses.
6. If the Home Trial is not returned within 10 days, a charge will be applied. If the payment does not go through, it will be passed to a third party.
If you have any questions, email us on email@example.com ; no questions are too big or too small.
Mad About Specs
24-46 Gillender Street